Friday, October 3, 2014

About me....

I have lived in the North Dallas area for almost 25 years. A highly successful entrepreneur, my 20+ years of experience in the professional personal service industry enables me to provide you with the highest quality of service.

I was a Lifestyle Fitness Coach and a Personal Trainer so fitness, health and wellness remain one of my life's passions!  Now, after years of helping people live healthier lives, I help them find the perfect houses to live in! 

Known for my fierce dedication, enthusiasm, and get it done attitude, I am committed to finding you your dream home and keep that dream home looking fabulous for years to come with my tips, ticks, hacks and news for DFW homeowners.


Kori Hendrix
REALTOR® 
Kori@RainesRealty.com
www.RainesRealty.com

#relocation #retirement #firsttimehomebuyers 







No comments:

Post a Comment